Our service explained
How We WORK with Sellers,
Confirmation of your Appointment
- each client visit is booked in individually.
- all relevant paperwork and keys are required.
- it will take approx. 45-90mins, depending on age and condition of vehicle.
- your car can be left if you want and come back when completed.
Car Inspection & Specification Check
- all cars are inspected, prior to marketing or being offered for sale.
It helps you, it helps us and our prospective buyers, knowing the condition of your car will help us sell your car, plus it is a prerequisite of our RAC approved warranty.
- Mechanical Check
- Equipment Check
- Bodywork & Paint Check
- Road Test
- valeting your car will make it look it’s best and attract enquiries
Creating a File
- every car has its own unique file, all cars and conversations are tracked using our file & online DMS (dealer management system), all work required is logged, any price changes are logged; in short our file is our way of making sure all our clients are looked after correctly and more importantly our process is transparent.
Photography & Video
- a picture paints a 1,000 words, let your car do the talking.
- we create video’s that will help sell each car, by availability ONLY.
- once your car is inspected and any preparation work is agreed, we formalise with our agreement, the agreement is designed to protect everyone involved, plus no surprises for later.
- All cars are HPI security checked.
- advert goes live, initially on our web site, then distributed to our database, and other platforms such as Autotrader, Pistionheads, Motors.co.uk…etc.
- Announce to our social media platforms, includes Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram etc.
- the car is required 2-3 hours prior or the day before, as it will need valeting ready for viewing.
- once your car has been demonstrated and a sale is agreed, we will then take a holding deposit, this will reserve the car for the new buyer, any work required will be completed and the car will be ready for collection.
- the new owner takes delivery
- payment in full, (if finance company is involved the invoice will be sent)
- Once all the above is completed and funds are cleared in our account, we will transfer payment to an account of your choice.
Now you are ready to,
“Start Your Next Adventure”
Car Sales Service Charges, (includes vat @20%)
Cars up to £24,999 = £1,000
Cars 25,000 to 44,999 = £1,500
Cars £45,000 plus = POA
Repairs, Maintenance & Servicing is quoted individually, by Perfect Touch Performance Ltd, our sister company.
Most Common car preparation requirements to reach dealer retail standard;
Paintwork touch-in or panels painted
Servicing, from minor to major
Brake Pads & Discs, Bulbs, Wipers…etc.
MOT Inspection & Preparation
*Other work required will be in our inspection report.
N.B. – Work is only carried out with prior client approval.
Clients are welcome to arrange their own presales work for their car.